Friday, May 26, 2006

My first post.

I do not know, why I am writing this blog. Atleast, I am not sure. I mean, of course, I am writing this , so that others read it. But who/why... I do not know. But that's okay. I do not care too much. What I am more interested at this time is that I want to maintain a public profile/life; a transparent and honest profile. And why? This way I feel, I will be able to introspect better.

You may ask, if all I have to do is to introspect, then why not just keep it private. Good question. I am trying to see, if I can be honest not only with myself but with others as well. Can I confide in others as much as I can confide in myself? I do not know the answer. We will find it as the time goes.

Today is 26th May Friday and here the ball has started rolling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home